<!...Begin Main Center Column of Page...Cruise graphics need to be consistent with same width and height...>
|Lake Charles, LA
|New Iberia, LA
<!...Begin Main Right Column of Page...>
Corporate Sales Division
<!...Insert Main Content Here...>
|Most companies simply don't have the time or the tools to keep track of their travel options and expenses and, as a result, they fail to take advantage of tremendous opportunities that exist which can lower their costs. Why should your travelers spend hours searching for results that we can deliver in minutes? If your employees are searching the internet for the best deals, it's costing more than you realize. We have fare search technology that allows us to find the best flights and deals for you. And in the process, we free up your employees and allow them to focus on other projects.
- Experienced team of account managers
- Stability and reliability since 1972
- Strong relationships with suppliers
- Skill and persistence in negotiating with suppliers
- Industry know-how and creativity
- Corporate Travel Policy development:
- We can work with you to create or adapt a Corporate Travel Policy.
- Travel Management Reports:
- Valuable Travel Analysis Reports that provide a detailed account of all travel expenditures. Evaluation and monitoring of these reports is an excellent way to control and consolidate travel expenditures.
- Corporate hotel and car rental rates worldwide.
- Automated Corporate Client Profile:
- Includes persons authorized to make travel arrangements and travel.
- Type of services approved for travelers: i.e. First class versus coach.
- Company car and hotel agreements: authorized suppliers, ID numbers.
- Automated Personal Travel Preference Profiles:
- Airline preferences, preferred seat assignments, airline club memberships, hotel
frequent guest and car frequent renter ID's, international document records and passport information.
- Quality control to ensure optimum levels of service.
- Services with a Personal Touch
- An actual representative to manage your travel
- Multiple ways for you to communicate with us
- Airline, hotel and car rental arrangements
- Changes, refunds, and exchanges
- 24 hour toll-free emergency service
- Easy to read itineraries sent by fax or e-mail
- Visa and passport assistance
- Meeting and group planning
- Arranging airport transportation
- Contracted Rates and Negotiated Discounts
- Depending on your volume and your preferred suppliers, we can negotiate special contracts, discounts, and upgrades for your company.
To arrange for a corporate travel account for your company, please contact our Corporate Sales Manager at (337) 477-0835 or email your request.